Another positive

campervanannie

Whitehaven Cumbria.

CF5965C7-84AA-4469-AEC6-1C15A7E5A2BD.jpeg

Good news but on reviews it says there is a problem with boy racers tearing around the carparks in Whitehaven, this one included. Shame as Whitehaven is a nice place to visit.

Our tesco car park is like silverstone some nights and i can hear them from my hovel.

Good news but on reviews it says there is a problem with boy racers tearing around the carparks in Whitehaven, this one included. Shame as Whitehaven is a nice place to visit.

Unfortunately the police in Cumbria are too busy moving on people (including families with young children) sleeping in their vans and harming no one to be able to do anything about youths behaving dangerously with their vehicles.

Our tesco car park is like silverstone some nights and i can hear them from my hovel.

The big Asda here in Watford is like that it makes me think is it a safe place to park when I go shopping, black tyre marks where they have been racing around. :confused:

Nowt to worry about, there will soon be that many vans in there, will be no room for them.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the police in Cumbria are too busy moving on people (including families with young children) sleeping in their vans and harming no one to be able to do anything about youths behaving dangerously with their vehicles.

Really well I am gobsmacked I thought that car owners were all perfectly behaved hence them never being banned from anywhere. Well Bill you live and learn;)

Reactions: 2cv

Maybe a cunning ploy by Cumbria police to make all the vans come to Whitehaven to fill the car parks on a night and cure the boy racer problem. (y) 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back