Another one joins the ranks

Norfolk NewBoy

Hi all.

I saw a recommendation for this group on MHF (can't remember if it was "un" or "acts") and decided to give it a try.
We've had our MH for 15y now and don't do a lot of wild camping in the UK, although we had an excellent time in the Outer Hebrides a couple of years ago, did NC500 4y ago and have used aires/stellplatz etc in Europe.

However, the "free 24h trial" of the locations app made me think that the info could be worthwhile, if only to highlight laybys for a quick cuppa whilst travelling. I've already added a few comments to places local to me and also relating to our tour in Spain in 2018. Hopefully I'll get add more later, when time permits (why does retirement take up so much of my daily allocation of hours? Gardening, childcare, DIY, eating and drinking: however did I have time for work?)

I wave at most motorhomes: perhaps I'll see you soon - Gordon

Last edited:
Hi welcome along from Scotland enjoy your adventures 👏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Good Morning Gordon,
Brilliant introduction thank you, & there’s always room for one more here, & I wave at other Motorhomes as well when out & about, The times I’ve then had to clean my windshield because I’ve momentarily forgotten I’ve been eating a Donut at the time is unreal 🥴.
Get stuck into the boards & Have fun 👍😊

Reactions: REC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back