And as if by Magic

runnach

Wait untill we close the gate to Scotland! Then it will be back to bitching. 🤣
My Holyrood leak tells me there are plans to use flatbed trucks at the various border crossing. Legitimate business traffic will be allowed through, those south of the border wishing to pass into gods country for recreational purposes, will be turned back. I will keep you posted when I have further news.

TeamRienza

Trev, as Ulster Scots we have dual nationality, add this to your Irish passport and your Uk one and we can go anywhere. I presume the Welsh will let us in because we are not English! ;)

Davy

runnach

Obviously some of you think I am joking, I am not! I have contacts within Holyrood, who keep me posted, and I pass down the non sensitive stuff to you guys.

Anyhooo, wee knickerless is no happy wi the upsurge and Virus spikes doon sooth, purely due to those doon sooth no playing ball with two metre distance rule, hence the flat bed barriers at oor borders, if the Scottish islands can save themselves from death utilising the ferry system, then us lowlanders have to depend on fecking flatbed trucks.

runnach

Trev, as Ulster Scots we have dual nationality, add this to your Irish passport and your Uk one and we can go anywhere. I presume the Welsh will let us in because we are not English! ;)

Davy
I have heard of Scots with ulcers, never before Ulster Scots, are they a rare breed?

Wully

Next week I’m gonna drive to Carlisle and claim diplomatic insanity that should get me over the border. Then on the way back after a few weeks living it up on jellied eels and warm beer. I’m gonna bribe the border guards with cheap wine and cider bought from Aldi in Carlisle.

izwozral

Next week I’m gonna drive to Carlisle and claim diplomatic insanity that should get me over the border. Then on the way back after a few weeks living it up on jellied eels and warm beer. I’m gonna bribe the border guards with cheap wine and cider bought from Aldi in Carlisle.
I would have thought that a given Wully! 😜

runnach

I’m just planning to get up lots of speed and smash my way through the barriers to get back from my visit to that infested land.
Bill, try and swerv them sniffer dogs when returning with "lots of class A Speed" is this to boost the pension? :whistle:

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv

runnach

Maybe we can use them brand new knackered, never been in the water ferries, to block a couple of border crossing, instead of flatbeds, at least they would be doing something useful!!

News Update
June 2020
Thank you for reading the NorthLink Newsletter this month. It is an exciting time for the company as 30th June marks the beginning of the new contract for the ferry service to the Northern Isles. Serco NorthLink Ferries are proud to have operated the service since 2012 and are looking forward to providing essential access and supplies for passengers and freight for another eight years.
However, it has also been an extremely difficult time for everyone recently, and we would ask that travellers continue to adhere to the Government guidelines at the moment. These indicate that journeys should be restricted to essential travel, key workers and for those visiting friends and family.