Amazon prime scam

Sharon the Cat

I had it for a year without knowing it and they were taking the payment until I saw them there on my bank account. I complained and they refunded me the lot. I hadn't touched anything or bought anything. I got caught again and cancelled the sale until I worked out how to get back out of prime. No one would be taking money from me for a year without me noticing. Always check bank account & credit card staements once a month or more.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

trevskoda

No one would be taking money from me for a year without me noticing. Always check bank account & credit card staements once a month or more. Bank acc,rich ba--ard.๐Ÿ˜†

R0B

It's years since I've been to the cinema, but I might make the effort to go see this. Yes, it is a tough watch apparently. My sister said it left the audience where she went to see it in stunned silence at the end. She had to restrain herself from shouting out "So, I suppose you'll all still be voting tory then?!" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ FYI: she lives in a tory stronghold, surrounded by a solid sea of red ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe I'll give it a miss then, I can get too wrapped up in that kind of thing! I love the book The Ragged-Trousered Philanthropists but whenever I try to re-read it I get so cross and frustrated that it affects my mood for ages :rolleyes:

landoboguy

I get 90% of my purchases from amazon and am very satisfied. I am also part of amazon smile where a portion of my purchases go to my charity. Of course if the price is significantly lower elsewhere then don't buy, which does happen. Overall my experience with them is 100% satisfaction, and the business model/returns/refunds/customer service is better than I have ever experienced in any bricks and mortar shop. Im in business myself and copy some of the principles amazon use, works well for my place. What can I say, Im an amazon convert :) as for the film, "sorry we missed you" well all I can say is madness. The world isnt one big charity. QUOTE "they even know where you eave the parcel" DUH....of course. Man up, cream rises to the top

trevskoda

Show us the underside of yer mattress then, Trev! ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Il show you mine if you show me yours first.;)

Debroos

My wife bought a pair of binoculars from amazon which were crap and not what was advertised and sent them back and was unknowingly sold amazon prime in the process. After a bit of a heated phone call they cancelled it an refunded her money. How did you ever manage to find a phone no?

ricc

Check your PayPal, you often get hit with an import tax type of thing. only ever an issue with usa not far east

Tezza33

How did you ever manage to find a phone no? Amazon will phone you, just go to the help page and click on 'call me'

trevskoda

Amazon will phone you, just go to the help page and click on 'call me' I take it you hit the help on top bar.

mariesnowgoose

as for the film, "sorry we missed you" well all I can say is madness. The world isnt one big charity. QUOTE "they even know where you eave the parcel" DUH....of course. Man up, cream rises to the top ... and sh1t also floats on the top at times ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

trevskoda

Well im in for a windfall at xmas,some one sent me this email,it must be true dont you think.

harrow

Sorry not a clue what vid was about,did i mis something. It's years since I've been to the cinema, but I might make the effort to go see this. Yes, it is a tough watch apparently. My sister said it left the audience where she went to see it in stunned silence at the end. She had to restrain herself from shouting out "So, I suppose you'll all still be voting tory then?!" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ FYI: she lives in a tory stronghold, surrounded by a solid sea of red ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚ Very much like I daniel blake which was produced by the same director

mariesnowgoose

Very much like I daniel blake which was produced by the same director Yes, he doesn't pull any punches. Of course it is all pure fiction and has no basis in reality, as some on the thread have kindly pointed out ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: R0B

harrow

Yes, he doesn't pull any punches. Of course it is all pure fiction and has no basis in reality, as some on the thread have kindly pointed out ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have been there and seen it, and some of the things have been worse, dirty tissue in the bin call security, don't call the names out, whisper it, oh you missed your appointment sanctioned :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:177)

Mandoman, oppy, Dogeared, iampatman, TeamRienza, Adria home, Wooie1958, ricc, Justjack, R0B, tripper, POI Admin, Obanboy666, dunfillin, GreggBear, Nabsim, Edina, ajb70, r4dent, delicagirl, Alberto, Nidge, caledonia, Asterix, Linda, ian1950, st3v3, mrdon, jerrycan, harrow, bobemmo29, maingate, sinner, Bigbaz, trevskoda, phillybarbour, helmit, Biggarmac, kevlakes, timatabsa, ironman, mid4did, saxonborg, Livotlout, Andysm, Haaamster, smg, Goggles, izwozral, jeanette, rugbyken, mikejay, GinaRon, AdriaTwin, keith49, Somerled, yorkslass, mjvw, groyne, Tezza33, REC, n brown, mofish, PawneePilot, jeffmossy, britcoms, bartman, 2cv, Fazerloz, owlcat, Taurian, time4t, Mrs Mossy, mygrassisblue, kensowerby, toasty, Bigshug, gaffer, hmssnake, helen262, jacquigem, andromeda, wildebus, Floydster, 5andy, TonyBrown1948, jagmanx, JVG, Nemos Dad, sparrks, rustydog, GWAYGWAY, mariesnowgoose, Martin P, Geeky Philip, bilbo, Hycon, Farman, Alan1951, Victor, korky, barge1914, Sharon the Cat, Ian and Cath, tadpole58, Private, flav, londontavern, vanmandan, Fragle, in h, Android, andglor, ATwin, Wully, Steve and Julie, davep10000, landoboguy, Markd, Cally One, chrisjones18, Debroos, campervanannie, mickymost, bernv, COCKY, Mr B, DTDOG, denmar, tilly, Moonraker 2, ozzy1955, Flatcap, sukiemem, bazzybabes, BusyLizzy, s4x4c, russking1, FiltheFluter, pondhoppers, Snapster, guerdeval, lenmcd, peecee, gid7, Caro, ScoTTyBEEE, Greengrass, runnach, clarkpeacock, 2Coops, AP17DHL, UFO, Shockingdog, Jo001, sasquatch, ton27, Monkeybrand, Fitzy, Val54, floatingaround, Steve.H, rabW, ovalball, GeoffL, yorkshireCPLE, noah and nelly, doglover1, Budgie, belbri, defender, ChrisInNotts, Norad60, Roy Laura, flying kipper, birder, trogger,