AIB

Second previous post I have only had great service etc from Darren and his team ,they even came good for my 88 year old f I l

Strange! I requested a quote last Thursday morning now Monday evening and no reply Caravan Guard it is then.

I’ve had quotes from them twice and no cheaper or minimum saving versus caravan guard so didn’t change to them.
Will try again when imsurance due.

Strange! I requested a quote last Thursday morning now Monday evening and no reply Caravan Guard it is then.
Sorry about this Scotia this isn't our normal service. Please call us this morning & ask for me personally (Jordan Gibbons) thank you 02380 268351

Second previous post I have only had great service etc from Darren and his team ,they even came good for my 88 year old f I l
thats interesting.......my quote came up more than double from what i was paying previously been with AIB for quite a number of years always had good quotes until this time.......?????????? dont know why they dont expand the insurance companies they deal with..............

I put a quote request into AIB (via the Website) in the evening (after working hours IIRC) and got a call back next morning :)

Good price (and improved after some negotiation) and signed up for a year (y)

FWIW, A good saving from my renewal price with current insurer, but that policy did include some extra features I no longer need so hard to properly compare quotes.

I put a quote request into AIB (via the Website) in the evening (after working hours IIRC) and got a call back next morning :)

Good price (and improved after some negotiation) and signed up for a year (y)

FWIW, A good saving from my renewal price with current insurer, but that policy did include some extra features I no longer need so hard to properly compare quotes.
Not for me, had a better price and cover from caravan guard.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back