AIB Insurance announce the appointment of Chris Moon!

I’m sorry I will never touch AIB with a barge pole again they never honoured my 3 years NCB which has cost me dear to start over again. They said you don’t need NCB with leisure vehicles which is true with some policy’s though not with the majority of providers. So I’m sorry I’ll advice all those who ask me to avoid you like the plaque

I’m sorry I will never touch AIB with a barge pole again they never honoured my 3 years NCB which has cost me dear to start over again. They said you don’t need NCB with leisure vehicles which is true with some policy’s though not with the majority of providers. So I’m sorry I’ll advice all those who ask me to avoid you like the plaque

It doesn't matter which broker you use. If you change insurer to one that does not offer an NCD scheme that will be the outcome.

Never heard of not honouring! all those I rang said they did🤔 so perhaps I should pay more attention to small print!!! Or would it be to much to ask that it’s pointed out by AIB to you when purchasing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back