Acsi card

carol

Maybe a bit cheeky to ask, but has anyone got one they've finished with? Off to France mid September.....cheers! 😊

Just been and got my card out of the van.

Carol, you do know that the members name, address, postcode, passport number and signature is on the back of the card don`t you ?

Oh no, I didn't! I only thought of it as another member on here got one and suggested I might too. If that's the case then I suppose it's pointless!

Sorry! :rolleyes2:

You would never pass for a 6'5" male from Lancashire Carol:lol-053::lol-053:

You are too lubbly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, I didn't! I only thought of it as another member on here got one and suggested I might too. If that's the case then I suppose it's pointless!

Sorry! :rolleyes2:

depends if they have filled it in Carol, i have an ACSI club ID card so sometimes dont fill mine in. I have a spare 2015 book (ibought 2 :confused::confused:) but cant find the card .

Never mind Rob, was just a long shot....I can't remember who asked for one a while ago but he seemed to be an experienced traveller so thought it might be a good idea.

Btw Izwozral, hope lubbly is a compliment! I saw something on tele recently about a particular programme that coined the phrase "lubbly jubbly" but can't remember which one now....:mad1:

Never mind Rob, was just a long shot....I can't remember who asked for one a while ago but he seemed to be an experienced traveller so thought it might be a good idea.

Btw Izwozral, hope lubbly is a compliment! I saw something on tele recently about a particular programme that coined the phrase "lubbly jubbly" but can't remember which one now....:mad1:

Lubbly = lovely.

Lubbly jubbly = Only Fools & Horses.

Give someone a compliment & they want to smash yer face in.:cry::cry:

So, are you saying i`m not Lubbly :confused: you, you, you dirty rotten scoundrel you :mad1:

You look lubbly on a Friday night in your diamanté dress Mr Woo but I dare not share this information with others for fear of incriminating you.;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back