Aah thats nice!!!

How nice to hear the B word again..
Does that mean that we're getting back to normal..
?🤢

Well that article got some replies.
I was really just testing the water regarding foreign travels and receptions to be expected, or not.

Hopefully we are off to France in a month or so and do not really expect things to be a lot different.

As for Scotland, we have been visiting for 50 years and since daughter, husband and three small grandchildren
moved to Inverness 20 years ago, he's been erecting wind turbines up there, our visit have been very frequent.

It was the excellent Scotish educatation system got youngest granddaughter into university at 17 and a medical
degree at 21. So nothing but good to say about the place.

Dezi

Well that article got some replies.
I was really just testing the water regarding foreign travels and receptions to be expected, or not.

Hopefully we are off to France in a month or so and do not really expect things to be a lot different.

As for Scotland, we have been visiting for 50 years and since daughter, husband and three small grandchildren
moved to Inverness 20 years ago, he's been erecting wind turbines up there, our visit have been very frequent.

It was the excellent Scotish educatation system got youngest granddaughter into university at 17 and a medical
degree at 21. So nothing but good to say about the place.

Dezi
Dont get me started on wind turbines!🙃

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back