A Quick Thank You From AIB!

AIBinsurance

Afternoon,

Just a quick note to thank everyone that has arranged motor insurance via ourselves over the past 12 months.

We've enjoyed another record year and have loved catering for all our clients whether they are insuring a performance car, modified car, motorhome, RV, campervan, kit car, classic or daily drive.

Don't forget we give healthy discounts to all those existing clients who take out home insurance or other motor insurance with us.

Thanks again to all, it's been an absolute please looking after so many of you.

For an instant quote and cover, please call our experienced team on 02380 268351 or visit https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

Many Thanks
Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

I agree you have good policies and prices but you must address the loss of NCB record for those who take out a policy that does not have an NCB requirement.

I agree you have good policies and prices but you must address the loss of NCB record for those who take out a policy that does not have an NCB requirement.

Thanks for your kind words. Regarding the No Claims Bonus we are a broker, therefore some of our insurers use and rate on No Claims Bonus and others don't. Either way, if you send us your No Claims Bonus we will happily add it to the policy and it will continue to build.

Generally in the market most insurers rate on mileage as opposed to Bonus, as generally a Motorhome is not their sole or daily drive vehicle.

Many Thanks and if you wish to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to call me on 02380 268351.

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance

That's not the way it happened though, and try as I did AIB would not provide me with a NCB certificate for any more than the two years I had a claim free policy with them.

I provided my previous NCB entitlement and requested AIB to add the two years I earned with their policies to it, but I was refused. This was at the point of me starting a policy elsewhere.

The layman would not know he has to request (at the time of taking the policy out) for AIB to do anything special to reserve his NCB.

That is why I politely request that you always ensure your customer's NCB is kept continuously running (even when the policy doesn't require one) as my case proved it will not be done retrospectively - which is when most will become aware of the issue.

Thanks for your kind words. Regarding the No Claims Bonus we are a broker, therefore some of our insurers use and rate on No Claims Bonus and others don't. Either way, if you send us your No Claims Bonus we will happily add it to the policy and it will continue to build.

Generally in the market most insurers rate on mileage as opposed to Bonus, as generally a Motorhome is not their sole or daily drive vehicle.

Many Thanks and if you wish to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to call me on 02380 268351.

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
Will be in touch soon to notify you of change of address. Since we’re such a good bunch at wildcamping I hope there’s no admin fee?

I certainly don’t agree with the third paragraph.
I’ve no quibble with my MH insurance but hoping for the “healthy discount”, I enquired about my private car.
They quoted £1120 which is way over twice as much as I’m paying at the moment.

It’s awesome. 120 year old cottage with an acre and a half of garden. Rural but not isolated and the other neighbours on the estate are welcoming and friendly. Needs a bit of TLC but we can put our wn mark on it. Living the dream😁

good stuff, enjoy your new home

That's not the way it happened though, and try as I did AIB would not provide me with a NCB certificate for any more than the two years I had a claim free policy with them.

I provided my previous NCB entitlement and requested AIB to add the two years I earned with their policies to it, but I was refused. This was at the point of me starting a policy elsewhere.

The layman would not know he has to request (at the time of taking the policy out) for AIB to do anything special to reserve his NCB.

That is why I politely request that you always ensure your customer's NCB is kept continuously running (even when the policy doesn't require one) as my case proved it will not be done retrospectively - which is when most will become aware of the issue.
Same happened to my wife, luckily had the previous NCB certificates from other companies which our new insurer honoured.
Agree with the fact that you put your trust in an insurer or broker to do what is expected,should not be up to the individual to make sure it's done properly.

Same happened to my wife, luckily had the previous NCB certificates from other companies which our new insurer honoured.
Agree with the fact that you put your trust in an insurer or broker to do what is expected,should not be up to the individual to make sure it's done properly.

I'm pleased you had a company that worked with you. Mine didn't but it was still the best price; strange industry that it is.

AIB do sing the line that they help with the NCB issue but my experience is that they don't.

Just taken AIB insurance and breakdown. Sent off photos and proof NCB but no acknowledgement, should I just assume you have it? Had documents ok.

Murray and Darren are the truly sensible experienced heads in AIB office ... if you have any unusual problems.. they will sort it

It’s awesome. 120 year old cottage with an acre and a half of garden. Rural but not isolated and the other neighbours on the estate are welcoming and friendly. Needs a bit of TLC but we can put our wn mark on it. Living the dream😁
Get it turned over before winter,then seed spuds in spring. ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back