a homage to the mouse man of Kilburn

izwozral

Impressed, very much in the Chippenpallet style with some clever hidden joint work. Fit for a king that Andrew.

Dezi

A comendable effort and I can see that you have followed Picasso and his Analytic cubism style.

But where's bloody mouse mouse lad ?

Dezi

Martin P

This artwork which can be described as shabby chic taken to its logical conclusion is by the contemporary artist and designer Channa Channa. Designed as a homage to the re-use repair recycle age the piece is designed to demonstrate that materials which may be thought of as merely rubbish can, with a nod towards existentialist blue sky thinking become the very epitome of the circular ipso facto lifestyle choice which pokes fun at the pedagogue trudge of life itself on its inevitable journey to the bin mate

izwozral

This artwork which can be described as shabby chic taken to its logical conclusion is by the contemporary artist and designer Channa Channa. Designed as a homage to the re-use repair recycle age the piece is designed to demonstrate that materials which may be thought of as merely rubbish can, with a nod towards existentialist blue sky thinking become the very epitome of the circular ipso facto lifestyle choice which pokes fun at the pedagogue trudge of life itself on its inevitable journey to the bin mate

And that just about sums up some of the shite that is vomited out in the art world whilst the listener puts finger on chin and nods sagely. Stick another £100k on the asking price!

maingate

I had a couple of old Pallets out the back, so I knocked this up in a couple of hours.

r4dent

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)