2nd vaccination appt’s problems

had the AZ 3 weeks ago ,bit of a sore arm was all . so where do i book the second shot ?

Can anyone point to a single medication that does not have any potential side-effects listed? or one that is safe/suitable for 100% of people?

Personally, I am very surprised at the lack of significant complications reported given the high volume of Covid-19 vaccines that have been applied both nationally and globally. It suggests to me that it is safer than many other treatments given - and taken without question - routinely.

(the only medication I recall getting and then stopping due to potential side-effects after looking into it was some anti-malarial drugs. Decided on researching that the likelyhood of contracting malaria where I was was lower (and preferable) than the likelyhood of the side-effects and their seriousness)

I had the Pfizer jab and had no side effects what so ever, what does that mean ? ............................................. however ........................................................

I did end up with a slightly sore arm but i think that was down to me prodding it to see if i could feel where they`d done it because i couldn`t even see the mark 🤪
The nurse who did mine told me that some people do not get any side effects at all, but she said that does not mean the vaccine has not worked. However with some people it doesn't work and they don't get an antibody reaction, but she said it is fairly rare.

had the AZ 3 weeks ago ,bit of a sore arm was all . so where do i book the second shot ?
If like us you went to health centre / doctors surgery they'll contact You. If you went to one of the Vaccination hubs they give you your second date when they give you the first thats what I can work out from all I've read / spoken to

When I had my flu jab in early Jan I had no side effects at all. No sniffles or anything so was not sure how I'd get on with this jab. I had the Pfizer jab 3 weeks ago and I'll be perfectly honest I never knew I'd had it!!! No sore arm or anything; just felt like a normal day. My Aunt has had both hers and she was same as me and didn't know it had been done; she had no side effect. My 93 year old mother the same with both; no side effects. My wife tells me it does seem the AZ one has more issues but nothing to worry about.

docs phone me with appt for 1st jab at the HUB.....,,,lafter receiving jab was then told to wait for phone call for second jab......so as yet dont have a date for 2nd jab which is probably due april..............1st jab phizer....

Wow - I was given a card with date for my second on it. Was told to come to same place at same time on that date - 11 weeks after first so early May. 1st Pfizer and 2nd will be.

Around here, if jab is with GP you will be phoned nearer date.
If at hub you book in both dates in same session, the problem with that could be they cannot be 100% certain 12 weeks in advance if the supply will go up or down.

This is a surgery and they've confirmed they are ensuring there will be enough as it seems the surgery based groups will get there allocation before the hubs!!! So I have been told by the doctor who lives next door to us!

Most now using the AZ and so the Pfizer is more set for groups.

as i said in O P jan’s second appt was given at same time as the first but 3=weeks later has had it pushed back 8days no reason not a problem just a little inconvenient

If like us you went to health centre / doctors surgery they'll contact You. If you went to one of the Vaccination hubs they give you your second date when they give you the first thats what I can work out from all I've read / spoken to
It's the opposite in my area, GP gave me 2nd date when I turned up for the 1st, other half was sent to a hub and was told he'd get 2nd appt in the post.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back