100 - 240V foldable washing machine

I have linked before, it's a risk but was well meant. I think Barclaycard will refund my money...that's why I always pay for stuff online with a credit card. Hope @wildebus has better luck than me( missed that he had ordered too)...I ordered on 29/8 and all emails rejected since order confirmed.
Don't stop linking or feel bad...it is, as you say, a risk in this modern world.
It took a while ... Not to arrive (gave up on that happening very soon), but for Credit Card co (John Lewis in my case) to refund my money. Needed three rounds of to and fro to get there.

Shame as it could have potentially been a handy wee thing :(

Water is usually a precious commodity to me so I have avoided any type of van based washing machines so far. If I need to I will book use garage/supermarket washing machines or launderettes or even book a day on a site

It took a while ... Not to arrive (gave up on that happening very soon), but for Credit Card co (John Lewis in my case) to refund my money. Needed three rounds of to and fro to get there.

Shame as it could have potentially been a handy wee thing :(
I was luckier, Barclaycard refunded once it hasn't arrived. As you say, would have been useful both in the barn and van. Did see similar on Amazon but haven't looked lately.

My washing machine works superbly.
Runs on rice and minimal alcohol and shopping.
Sometimes a gold item is bought !
Also uses the shower water in the motorhome to save on fill-ups.
The feminists should know Nida does this out of choice.
We have a washing machine here in Thailand but she never uses it ! Even for large items, doing a bit of washing most days !

My washing machine works superbly.
Runs on rice and minimal alcohol and shopping.
Sometimes a gold item is bought !
Also uses the shower water in the motorhome to save on fill-ups.
The feminists should know Nida does this out of choice.
We have a washing machine here in Thailand but she never uses it ! Even for large items, doing a bit of washing most days !
How does she spin it? :ROFLMAO: My daughter in law likes to hand wash lots of bits but even used the dishwasher when visiting UK ( needed a bit of persuasion though) . In Thailand unspun wet washing is less of an issue, I suppose.

How does she spin it? :ROFLMAO: My daughter in law likes to hand wash lots of bits but even used the dishwasher when visiting UK ( needed a bit of persuasion though) . In Thailand unspun wet washing is less of an issue, I suppose.
Indeed Ruth. The washer is the old twin tub style so spindry is available...... but no.
Even large items are bone dry in 3 hours. I help in wringing out.
Yes it was tricky in Oct/Nov in the motorhome last year but we managed
Wash first thing and heating on...then off then on again
Her/our son does his own washing and uses the machine x2 once a week.

As an aside when nida came to uk we watched one of the Last of the summer wine episodes.
The one with the mangle.
This caused confusion as Nida heard "mango" !
Ecky thump etc

• Funny
Reactions: REC
If I can't pay with Paypal nowadays I just don't bother, I need my money more than they do.

Reactions: GMJ
Why go to that expense when you can have one of these and a bucket.

Washing clothes is easy by hand...its always spinning then drying thats the problem. I have one of those little washing machines. They don't spin very well.

Back