💋🌹🥀

campervanannie

❤ 'it’s Valentine’s Day, a day on which Mr Al Capone ruined a romantic night out for many diners ..... by massacring them. He died of syphilis in the end, so there is some justice after all' ❤
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

izwozral

Only ever given Izzy a Valentines card once and that's only because I found it in a house clearance. Anyway, thanks for heads up. Now I know how one catches syphilis, I'll keep my six shooter firmly in my pocket.

jeanette

40 years ago in October I met Malcolm on a blind date through mutual friends sadly one isn’t here now

izwozral

44 years ago I was left holding a Valentines card 'cos my girlfriend jilted me on the 13th. Sad? Not a bit of it.................absolutely devastated. The card cost me 49p!

campervanannie

44 years ago I was left holding a Valentines card 'cos my girlfriend jilted me on the 13th. Sad? Not a bit of it.................absolutely devastated. The card cost me 49p! Should that be 6d . 😂

izwozral

Should that be 6d . 😂 Nooo, it was a great big thing with a vinyl covering over thin foam on card backing - no expense spared. It had a big puppy dog picture on it with a red rose in it's gob. I think I would have shot the little bastard had it waddled into the room.😭

campervanannie

Nooo, it was a great big thing with a vinyl covering over thin foam on card backing - no expense spared. It had a big puppy dog picture on it with a red rose in it's gob. I think I would have shot the little bastard had it waddled into the room.😭 Me thinks you missed the point Pence was not around 40 years ago it was £sd 😂😂😂😂

izwozral

Me thinks you missed the point Pence was not around 40 years ago it was £sd 😂😂😂😂 [/QUOTE[ Maybe in Yorkshire it wasn't but it was in the rest of the UK.🤪 15th Feb 1971.

campervanannie

Oh my god doesn’t time fly when your having fun, is it really 50 years ago where has it gone shit I’m running out of time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 How depressing

izwozral

Oh my god doesn’t time fly when your having fun, is it really 50 years ago where has it gone shit I’m running out of time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 How depressing It accelerates faster and faster as you hurtle towards death. Help, I want to crash!🙃

r4dent

Had our 50th anniversary in December. Thing is I can only remember breaking 7 mirrors, and I thought my sentence was completed.