£35/night full disabled city centre accommodation :)

I don't normally play the disability card, but I might have made an exception in this case as North Somerset Council could well be in contravention of the Equality Act, 2010. This requires them to make reasonable adjustments so disabled people can access goods, services, shops, venues, clubs, etc. (see CAB link below). Further -- you should not be required to pay for those adjustments. I'd argue that your truck is (or embodies) "essential equipment" to permit Tommy to access things mentioned in the Act and that permitting that truck to be parked close enough to the accessed facilities to perform the required functionality is "reasonable adjustment" as required by the Act. That said, IANAL but perhaps CAB could take this up on your behalf so that, at least, you'd be armed with a valid reason to have any further PCNs cancelled in similar circumstances anywhere in UK?...

Thanks for that. I do wonder if we plan to go again I should make contact with the council prior to suggest they follow that guidance...

Steve Is there room for another small one If so can you book me a plot for next weekend 3 nights can pay the tickets cash If I get a discount I’ll donate the saving to the parking wardens orphans Christmas party. Ps is there a decent chippy near .😜

It double in London, so a bit more expensive, but so are campsites. Sounds like you all had a good time and saved on cabs / taxis. Some things are just to good to be ture. £3 a pint And £14 days to pay !
Winner , winner , Venison dinner.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back